Here’s an awesome new product that just walked through our front door. Instead of stuffing your pockets with a bulky wallet plus your cell phone and keys, why not streamline them by adding this sleek, silicone credit card holder to the back of your phone and leave the wallet at home? It’s a perfect fit for most iPhone or Android phones and with the premium removable 3M adhesive, these pockets will not be coming off your phone accidentally. I just tried it out myself and it does not come off without a good tug and amazingly leaves no adhesive residue. The silicone material has a kung fu grip on your cards too so you’ll never worry about them sliding out, even if you hold your phone upside down! I know what you’re thinking, “Does that mean my cards will be impossible to get to?” but don’t fret, there appears to be a zen balance between holder’s grip and ease of access, so you won’t have any trouble getting your card out during checkout. With plenty of colors to choose from and a great imprint area to display your logo, this card holder is a must have!
- Bank tellers and retail clerks who work with cash on a daily basis, are handling one of the most contaminated elements in our society…paper currency. With hand sanitizers, these employees can sanitize their hands while they work.
- School districts in Texas and Rhode Island require students to bring their own hand sanitizers to class with them.
- A hospital used HumphreyLine’s hand sanitizers as gifts to their patients. These were also sent to doctors’ offices; enough for the doctors and their staffs. Big hit…Fun!
Why Hand Sanitizer?
- Hand Sanitizers are ideal as trade show giveaways. Just think about how many hands we touch in these environments, many of which have been in recent contact with germ sources.
- Pocket spray sanitizer is perfect for the traveler’s handbag or shirt pocket, and is available with an assortment of cap colors.
- Recent research studies published in leading medical journals, demonstrate that using alcohol-based hand sanitizers is associated with a reduction of reported illness. One such study, published in PEDIATRICS Magazine, found that use of an alcohol-based hand sanitizer showed a reduction in the transmission of respiratory illness in families with children in day care. The research included studies of 208 families in the Boston area, with at least one between 6 months and 5 years old enrolled in day care. Children frequently contract respiratory and gastrointestinal illnesses in day care settings, and then may infect their families with the illnesses through hand contact at home.
- Recent results of outcome studies show decreases in absenteeism due to illness following the implementation of a hand hygiene program using alcohol-based hand sanitizers. In a study done at Federal Express, a 21% reduction was found. In a study of elementary school students, a drop of 51% was recorded. And among students in university residence halls, research found a 40% reduction in absenteeism due to illness.
This porcelain mug has all the “tradition” of a paper cup, but without the waste. The 11 oz. reusable porcelain mug is fashioned after the traditional disposable cup and features a silicone lid and double walled construction for thermo-insulation. The porcelain mug is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Making a great promotional item this reusable porcelain mug is a eco-friendly alternative to paper cups. Whether on the road, on the desk or at home, your advertising message will be front and center along with your keen environmental awareness. Imagine the reduction of garbage if the millions of North Americans who drink an average of 3.1 cups of coffee a day took the Reusable Porcelain Mug into their favorite java shop and simply said “fill ‘er up”.
As a Vice-Principal, administrator, or parent advisory board, you decide that this year’s
Fund-raising campaign must fulfill the following objectives:
- raise funds for the chosen cause
- inspire the community to participate
- educate the students and the community
- promote environmental sustainability
You’ve become aware that there is a movement to reduce the amount of plastic shopping bags being consumed in grocery stores these days. Thinking to yourself that there has to be some kind of eco tote bag on the market that is inexpensive, made with recycled material, potentially biodegradable, and that has a great imprint surface, you contact your favorite promotional products distributor who shows you a large variety of tote bag solutions.
In a school assembly, you advise the student body that you are using an eco-friendly grocery bag as a fundraising vehicle. The key is to arm each student in the school with 1 grocery bag that has the school logo on it along with an eco message. The students will be told that they are raising money by selling tote bags. Most importantly, the students will have to be educated on the perils of plastic shopping bags and non-reusable bags. Their goal will be to “educate” their parents, grand-parents, friends, and neighbors about why using eco-conscious/re-useable bags is so important. They will use the sample given by the school to show the effectiveness of the bags and talk about its eco-properties. By educating prospective buyers, the parents, grand-parents, friends, and neighbors will support the fundraising while at the same time helping to conserve and enrich our planet.
- If each student sold a mere 5 reusable grocery bags, that’s 4000 advertising impressions on a reusable product that will be seen thousands of times!
- If each student sold 10 reusable grocery bags, that’s 8000 advertising impressions on a reusable product that will be seen thousands of times!
Once all of the orders are tallied, the school places one master order (cost savings are incurred with higher volume orders) and the goods are delivered by the students. Your school message is forevermore advertised in the community and the fundraising campaign can be repeated yearly.
How to boost your sales:
To significantly boost student participation and sales, try providing incentive prizes for “all-star performers.” You can give away drawstring knapsacks to students who meet a pre-determined objective.
If done effectively, we have seen success stories in excess of 20,000 bags for one school!!!!!!
Good luck with the sales pitch!! Remember – we’ve all purchased chocolate coated almonds for at least $3 a package. It’s definitely not a far stretch to support a community school and the environment by purchasing a $4 or $5 reusable grocery bag!!!
Spread the news about a “green” initiative. Trumpet the launch of organic products. Tout the benefits of energy efficiency. Generate publicity for air quality campaigns. Spark excitement for conservation efforts. Gifts made from recycled and natural materials. Gifts made to support your passion for protecting the planet. Help preserve the environment by purchasing promos made with organic and recycled materials.
See our brand new page full of organic and recycled promotional products.
The iPhone has just hit the market my friends and with winter approaching, all of those iPhones are going to need some protection from the cold. LOGO Expressions has all new Silicone iPhone covers in your choice of over one thousand different colors – you can even mix colors! Buy Silicone iPhone Covers for just $2.80* each!
* For quantities of 2500+. Additional $75 imprint setup fee applies.
When you leave for work in the morning do you find a car covered in ice? You’re not the only one — so do your customers! Have your logo in front of your customers each and every morning all throughout the Winter with these excellent ice scrapers and snow brushes.
We recommend that you add our blog to your favorites to keep up with the latest promotional products, corporate gifts and tradeshow giveaways!